Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is life

#106

 
Fluxus Voices vol.3 - "우리의 밤은 당신의 낮보다 아름답다"

Back from the 4-days 8 inter-school competition camp. The name sure is long /= ! A few more weeks and it's helo-helo EXAM ! So, I met a lot of friends during this holiday, really glad ! and guess what, I found out what I really like during this holiday !

I found out that, the more stars I count hanging on the sky, the more happier I am.


I found out that, I like anime more than I ever thought I like them.


I found out that, a few more days, and it's someone's birthday. OH GOSH.


So I got into this cosplay-ing team o.o Yeap, cosplay ~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Gonna try cosplay one day :D HAHAHHA. can't wait till CF and AFA. ! I wanna meet my 'daughter' !


This is a really momentous, I update my blog, once a month I think. hahhaa, next post will be posted after exam I think o:

I LOVE FLUXUS VOICES and COSPLAYS ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment